Sip & Savor is a celebration of local craft beer, wine, cider, food, and music in support of our homeless neighbors! Join us for unlimited food samples and beer and wine tastings from many of the Capitol Hill area’s best restaurants, breweries and wine stores. Enjoy music performed by local artists as you bid on great silent auction prizes. All proceeds support CHGM’s services to our homeless and at risk neighbors. Last year’s event sold out, so get your tickets today! We’ll see you there on September 23rd at the historic Eastern Market’s North Hall!
New for 2017
- Still hungry from last year? We’ve greatly increased the number of food and beverage options to almost 20 vendors!
- Got a sweet tooth? We have three restaurants focusing on providing dessert selections!
- Gluten free or don’t care for beer? We’ll have wine and cider samples too!
- Want a challenge? Our outdoor party games will both challenge and entertain you!
When: Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 7:00 pm Doors Open
- Sample beverages and food from almost 20 local restaurants, breweries and wine shops
- Enjoy live music
- Play yard games
- Bid on an array of fantastic silent auction items
- Capture fun memories of the night in the free photo booth
- 9:00 pm Brief Remarks and Sponsor Recognition
- 9:30 pm Silent Auction Bidding Closes
- 9:45 pm Collect Silent Auction Prizes
- 10:00 pm Closing